Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Worst Feeling.


“It just hurts so badly sometimes. Sometimes it feels like you’re being  thrown into a train track, but the train only hits your heart.  Continuously. Over and over again. Without failure.”
Maybe my heart’s too weak. There’s just this feeling, thought I had to  get going… got too scary, got too big, got to get out of here. But now  I don’t know how to get home.
Memories just linger and don’t seem to go away. Why can’t I be happier?  The confusion I’m feeling now won’t disappear  over night, but someway, somehow, everything will be alright.


“It just hurts so badly sometimes. Sometimes it feels like you’re being thrown into a train track, but the train only hits your heart. Continuously. Over and over again. Without failure.”
Maybe my heart’s too weak. There’s just this feeling, thought I had to get going… got too scary, got too big, got to get out of here. But now I don’t know how to get home.
Memories just linger and don’t seem to go away. Why can’t I be happier?  The confusion I’m feeling now won’t disappear over night, but someway, somehow, everything will be alright.

No comments:

Post a Comment