Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Avengers.

Yo hey hello hi. (: Haven't been blogging recently cause I was lazy and laptop is spoit :( haiz.

Saturday:

Went Iluma with Dajie (: Was suppose to fix laptop but because of some issues, we didn't. So we ended up walking around, window shop. Went Diaso and bought some chips and this really small and cute foldable chair (: After that went to Cache cache. I saw a few really pretty dress that I really like a lot! But they didn't have my size :( Disappointed much. After that to cheer me up, Dajie treat me to The Soup Bowl. We shared clam chower soup (: I like the bread.

After that it was 8pm already, so we started making our way back to Tampines. Dajie, blur sotong, made us take the wrong train XD Then went to have Subway after we reached Tamp. Walked home after that (: Tired.

Sunday:

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!

Wake up at 8am and started on Art. Draw and draw and draw for hours. Sian. Had dinner at Serangoon, Lim Tua Tow Rd. Heh, the road name so cute XD Like any typical family gatherings (: Mummy went to buy Durain and durain puffs! yum. Went back home and started doing Art again. Didn't get to eat the Durain :( but the puffs, I ate 2 :D

Monday:

Maths paper 1 is way easier than paper 2. After Art paper, I rushed home to change. Because I am gonna meet my awesomeeee friends. Well, but decided to bathe because I was sticky :P Was suppose to meet at 6.30pm, told them I'll be meeting them late. The bus stop was crowded with TP students and there was traffic jams. Seriously. Reached GV at 7.05pm. Movie starting in 5 mins time, we bought the family combo popcorn set. aww (: Bird was late. We entered the cinema 5 mins late. Vin and jus was scolding and cursing bird XD Met Vin's friend in the cinema. I thought they were scary at first, but they are really funny and nice! Avengers is so awesome! Captain America and black widow is so so so so hot!! omggg! heh :P

After that we cab to Jurong Cafe and had supper (: Walked home with Bird after that. Luckily it was Marking Day the next day (:

Tuesday:

Stayed at home and did nothing.

Wednesday - Friday:

Chinese Intensive. omg, can die!



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment