Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Love


Not once, but twice.
heh, I think I've built a wall around my heart...
After every fall, the wall goes taller and stronger.
I don't want to accept love again because I fear of getting hurt.
The guy that proved to me that love exist, is gone.

Having to go through it twice is enough.
Being so used till I don't want to have another moment of it already.
Most of the time, after breakup, not even our friendship can be saved.
So I rather stay as friends with them.

Life does not require love.
I don't need to be loved anymore.
I rather give my love to those who needs it.
Orphans.
When I'm 18, I'll fly overseas to help those needy.
Yes, that's my 18th birthday present.

Everybody should have the chance of being loved.
For me, I'm greatly loved by my family and friends.
I'm really thankful for them.
So, I will spread my love to those who should be loved.


No comments:

Post a Comment