Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Weekends.

This is how I spend my weekends.

Saturday:
Woke up at the 10.20am and went to school. ART. heh that Aunty wasn't there! (: It was quite a fun session as we had some mini bonding session with Mr Gopal. Well, but we have to come back almost everyday during Week 2 and 4! Haiz.

Met with Daddy at 12pm, then we went to buy food! Double down buddy meal! heh, so fatty :P Then went shopping! Bought lots of clothes! ^^ After that, Mummy and Daddy went to someone's wedding. So, we were all left alone at home! But later, the person called to tell us that our laptop is okay to collect already, so me and Da Jie went all the way to Funan Digital Mall to collect it! The shop closes at 8pm, luckily we got there by 8.01pm! hehe :D

By that time, we were both hungry and tired. PASTAMANIA. It's been a long time since I ate Pastamania! Did some heart to heart talk with dajie (: After that, we took MRT back to Tampines and I got KOI Chocolate Milk Tea! :D Happygirl96. Oh and I bought a Magenta coloured phone cover! :D
hahahah feel like some pink freak now XD

Sunday:
Woke up at 7.30am. Can't believe too! :/ Did nothing much. Went East Point before going Ahma's house. POPIAH DAY! We get to make our own popiah! hehehehe! So full now! >:) Okay, I'm gonna bathe now! (:

*Council Commendation Full Dress Rehearsal tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment