Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fly.

Images and Words (quote,sad,depressed,heartbreak,love,hurt,misery)
I started my day, badly.
The last thing that I ever wished to see, right in front of my eyes, and I had to pretend as though as I didn't see them. It sucks big time. But as I really thought about it, I realised maybe it was fated for me to see them and so that I will forget and move on right? And actually, from the very start, I shouldn't even have got into it. I'm always getting into troubles like this. Forget it, I don't wanna talk about it anymore.

Lessons were usual, copying, copying, and more copying. Okay, and maybe plus texting, texting, and more texting :P Recess with the usual (: I really miss hanging out with them lor. haha Yi Qi and Byran made me so sad because they were comparing our heights :( Yi Qi, that small boy, really grown up a lot! Now he is so mature and changing for the better (because of his ahem :P). I miss swc a lot actually. But I think the next time we will hang out is like after our exams, hopefully June Holidays can meet up with them (:

After recess, cher told us to do anything we want as long as it's relevant to Chinese. Shiok, but I ended up sleeping because my right contact lens was giving me problems. After school, we had to go mph for some Chinese O'levels briefing thingy. Boring much~

Met with Xiya in the canteen and we waited with Pris for jy. In the mean time, we saw our sec 1 juniors, who were preparing to go NASS for PK 1, so we decided to talk talk to them (: haha I really miss them a lot lor! Had a fun time talking to them, especially people like Tijani, Xavier, Thedeus.... Ahhh, miss them a lot! :'(

After they fall in, pris left, so me, ya, bird and Justin went out of school together. I wanted to go home and take out my contact lens immediately one lor, but Bird wants us to accompany him to eat. On the way to KFC, they were bastarding me, keep saying I shorter than xiya :( Argh, today everybody like purposely comparing heights sia. After bird eat finish, we went to A1 and I got my Durian Smoothie (: YUMMY~

Bird and justin decided to stalk us home, actually more of send us home. But it was so retarded lor, it went like this...
1) We went into the lift and the boys decided to tag along.
2) We just stand in the lift, and I'm not willing to press any button. 
3) After like 2 mins, I gave up and pressed 11, the highest storey.
4) The boys decided to press every single button and we landed on the 7th Storey.
5) So since they were following me so tightly, I climbed the storey all the way to 11th floor.
6) I walked to the other staircase and xiya ran all the way down, actually home I mean.
7) I distracted the boys by stopping at the 7th storey, again.
8) And we took the lift, back to 1st floor.
9) Send the boys all the way to the bus stop, and heh we saw some people, doing some things that we were not suppose to know. (hahaha sounds wrong ah? But, it is not what you think dude (; )

Finally, after like, I think 30 mins, I finally got home! Was perspiring like siao lor :( Took out my contact lens and went to bathe. Then feeling really tired, I went to sleep :P Woke up at like 6.40pm, and had dinner! I don't feel like going school tomorrow :(
Shall see first then~
Okay, tired of typing already, BYE!

The Purpose Of Life Facebook Covers - Facebook Covers  (facebook covers,timeline covers,get-covers.com,quotes,text,words,typography,life,inspirational,love quotes)

No comments:

Post a Comment