Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Sweet memories.

Today is Vesak Day.
Just came home from temple.
So proud of myself for making Ashaley happy (:
She's so adorable.
080907,
The day when we heard her first cry.
Small, cute tiny little girl.
Now, she's still small, but taller, talkative, playful.
How time flies (:

Left to Right: Da Jie, Kymberley, Ashaley, Me, Beverley.

This was taken last Saturday,
when we had a pre-Mother's Day Celebration at some International Buffet Restaurant at MBS (:

Top: Left to Right: Bev, Zheng, Da Jie, Kym, Me, Ya, Ah Shaun korkor
Bottom: Left to Right: Nathaley, Ah Yi, Ash, Marcus, Ah Ma, Shermin Jiejie, Mummy.

This was taken last year July,
when we had celebrated Ah Ma's birthday at some hotel restaurant (:
All Ah Ma's 11 bao + 2 lovelyyy daughters (:
(All her grandchildren were present! Well, oh short of Uncle Mervyn's 2 kids! )





This was taken last year June,
when we had celebrated Ah Shaun Korkor's 18th birthday at some crab restaurant (:
All Ah Ma's 11 bao (:
(It was a friday night. I remembered rushing home after CCA.)




Ash and her best friend (:
They are just so adorable!


Ashaleyyyy <3













I love my family!
I am not close to my Dad's side, but super close to my Mum's side.
We meet every Sunday at Ah Ma's house.
Having able to eat Ah Ma's dishes, play with them, talk about our week.
It's just a joy and I really enjoy it.
My Ah Ma, 3 uncles, 3 aunts, Dad, Mum, 7 cousins, 3 siblings, 2 kakas.
Also, Uncle Mervyn, my god uncle and his family.
I love them all.
It's been quite some time, since we took one family protrait.

And the family trip to Taiwan years ago.
Aww, I miss those days.



















Now, 
Shermin Jiejie has a boyfriend, Lionel korkor, 
Ah Shaun Korkor is in NS, 
Da Jie is JC 1,
I am taking my O'levels,
Ya and Bev are Sec 3s,
Zheng and Kym are Sec 1s,
Nat is Pri 6,
Marc is Pri 4 and
Ash will be Pri 1 next year.

How time flies.
From small little kids, we have all grown up to be teenagers and soon, adults.
I miss those days when we were kids....

No comments:

Post a Comment