Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Subway!

Hello hello! (:

Okay I'm not suppose to be happy since I screwed my Chem and A Maths Paper 2. Oh well but what done haa been done... So yeah, SMILE XI JIA! :D


After today's paper, went Subway with Pris and Sher. My craving for Subway for many many many many many many days. hahaha too kua zhang le :P


Just love their Double Chocolate cookie <3 It's so FANNNNNNTASTIC! Because of the white chocolates and it's nutless! YES, I HATE NUTS. Heh, happy!


We started talking about this stalker XD He is so creepy! Thankfully, I'm not pretty otherwise omg cannot imagine! Then we talked about childrens! Yay, me and Shermaine gonna see if we can help out at a childcare after O'levels (: CAN'T WAIT! I can't imagine spending my holidays with cute little childrens ^^ Am so glad that Sher also want to take Early Childhood Course! YAY! :D


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments:

Post a Comment