Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Chalet

Hello hello people (:

Was at a chalet for the past few days, from 25th to 27th (: The chalet was at National Service Resort Country Club. Overall, I quite like the place. It wasn't scary like normally those, but it gave me a really comfortable feel. So I enjoyed my 3 days there (: Mainly what I did at the chalet was, play mahjong, watch tv, play playground, bbq. 


Mahjong is always fun but I only know 1 method and as time goes by, it gets boring :( Hopefully, someone will teach me how to play more methods in the future. Lionel korkor was asking me how come I don't know how to learn how to start fire for the bbq, and I told him girls don't need to do anything at class chalet ma. hahaha true right? I mean like all the class chalet that I go, boys will be the one starting the fire, so I completely don't know how to start a fire! :/

Went to the playground with the kids and xiya (: Playground is always the place where everyone becomes kids once again. How adorable (:



At night, me, dajie, xiya, bev, kym and nat have to share a room.
haha but quite fun ah (:
Camwhored with my lovely sisters.


We wanted to catch the sunrise, but we couldn't wake up on time :(
Played mahjong with nat, xizheng and marc.




In the evening, san yipo's family came! Kids~~!
Xavier, my mum's cousin's son, is super duper cute! He suddenly run to me, poke me, start laughing and ran away! ohmygoodness I was totally charmed by him! heh kidding la (: But he's so cute and keep asking me to play with him, of course I can't tempt his cuteness :P aiya, next time then take a photo of him and show you all!

More kids, so the only place to bring them is the playground. So I was like the babysitter, well it was tiring having to chase them, making sure they don't injure themselve, but I still enjoyed it (:
At night, Bev they all went home. So the room is left with me, xizheng, marc, xiya and kaka tony! 




So our plan was to wake up at 5.15am, so that we can all go watch sunrise together! Haiz, but failed, once again. I have never ever once watched a sunrise nor sunset before lor :( 
Last day at the chalet, was more exciting. Accompanied the smaller ones cycled, and then went bowling, played pool, and helped to barbecue food (:

This thing, I don't know what is it called, is so fun! :D

 


OH! For the first time, I experienced a coke explosion in the freezer! We were playing mahjong when "BOMB!" Kaka Tony was in the kitchen and we all rushed there! This was what we saw.



Cool uh? hehe (:


This insect looks so fake you know! SCARY SIA!

I think I'm becoming more lazy lor. Ah whatever :P


No comments:

Post a Comment