Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

NPCC.


Today is NPCC Day!
But I have POP already...
To think back a year ago,
my first time having a parade in front of the school.
Honestly, in my secondary school life, I have the most memories in NPCC.

I entered SHSS NPCC in 2009.
The 40th Batch, my lovely batchmates.
Accompanied me throughout my four years in NPCC.

2009, was not really a fruitful year.
Because of H1N1, most of our parades were cancelled.

2010, it started with Chingay.
We grew closer to our officers, seniors and juniors.
I'll never forget the night where all of them tickled me.
The bittersweet memories.
Followed by Annual Camp.
heh, sweet memories.


Because we went to Chingay, we got free tickets to the flyers!
So we all went together and had really lots of fun!


Then NPAP.
And it was also the first I get to know my area mates.
And through NPAP, my drills improved a lot and I have also grown to be have more perseverance.


Then, the 38th Batch POP.
The 39th Batch took over.


After that, Malaysia OEV.
31st May to 4 June.
Just a short 5 days 4 nights, we have grown bonded.
And now, we are still keeping contact and meeting up at least once every 6 months.
Can't wait to meet them up during June!


Then Unit Swimming Day.
Which was also NPCC Day.
Uniform to Trunks Day.


Followed by ATC.
My first time at Pulau Ubin NPCC Campsite.
Knew more Area mates!


National Day Observation Day.
My first ever time at public in Full U.


Unit Pahang Trip.
I've a lot of new experience....
Also the first time a leech attacked me.


2011.
Annual Camp.

Then, my 2nd NPAP.
Our few years later, GOLD.
No. 1 Uniform.



Then the 39th Batch POP.
The day I became the Chairperson.
The day the 40th Batch took over.



Follow by Bintan Trip.
A whole new experience.
Also, our first step of leadership.
I'll never forget the bittersweet memories.




























Founders Day.


HQ Drill Competition.


STC.

Area Games Day.
We achieved 3 championships and 1 first runner up out of 4 sports!
GREAT JOB! (:


OBS Service Learning.



School Drill Competition.

Unit Chalet.


2012.
Annual Camp aka Farewell Night.

POP.


SPF.
MY OEV PEEPS! (:

AREA 9 AWARDEES!

OEV Gatherings

Look at them.
How adorable!
2 years of friendship and counting (:

Look at my 40th Batch.
We're glad that we have successfully POPed!

Forever and always, I will love NPCC.
heh, considering if I should continue my journey in NPCC as a CI.
hmm. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment