Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sports Carnival + Council Commendation

Today was a sad day for me.
I was really looking forward to today because of the Water Soccer, but because of the lady's monthly thing I couldn't play :( I was really sad, and I almost cry (Okay, I think I sound like a crybaby. BUT I'M NOT OKAY!) Luckily Shermaine, Navinn and Justin were there for me. Though Navinn's words really almost made my tears came out, he made me happy too! He let me play some really cool games and my new addiction! Banana Shermaine, I love her so much! She was the only one that initiated that she don't want to play Water Soccer cause she felt like it was unfair for me and didn't want to leave me alone :') aww. Really thank you to them for listening to me complain and cheering me up! :D

I managed to play Bossaball, but I didn't really enjoy it because I didn't know how to play vb and it just sucks la, especially when you hit out, missed the ball, or stole the ball from your teammates. Haiz at the moment, I really felt like it was the worst day ever in my life. 

After all the games, me, Sher, Pris, Jus, Bird and Kimmeng lingered at the back of the courtyard. Just talk talk and all. Supported the boys watersoccer team before meeting up with xiya to go home. Oh speaking of which, a pad was found in the water soccer thingy. Eww right?! So kinda lucky that I didn't play it (:

Went home and bathed (: Yay, smell great after that! Tied a side french braid before leaving house and we were late! For like half an hour :P Council Commendation was okay. Like usual, but maybe more special because we are the graduating batch. The video and all, reminds me of NPCC POP (: 

Had a long session of jump shots with Nanthiyni, Xiya and Gregory, using Don's camera. (Since he left it with us. Well~)


No comments:

Post a Comment