Pages

Friday, May 17, 2013

PP Welcome Tea



Warning, I'm a little high now.... It's not going to be a long post because firstly, having a slight flu now and it's annoying because my nose is like a running tap urgh. Secondly, Joanne told me that my eye bags are getting heavier so I must sleep earlier!!!!!

It started raining last night , I like because it's such an awesome weather to sleep in. But when I woke up in the morning, it was still raining, I don't like because firstly, my shoes will get wet while walking to the bus stop, secondly traffic jam. Nice daddy drove me to Safra because of the rain ^^ And yay, I was late for school. Wasn't surprised actually, kind of expected it... Ah whatever, late jiu late lor. (Wah badass sio. Kidding kidding!)

Effective Com. Change group again wlao. Actually I was looking forward to Today because this group is like my favourite group. Because we're the gummy fang camwhorers <3 The things we do ah....... Got to maintain abit HAHA. Got damn high with Hanyi, Joanne, Jolene, Wani and Yiting after class. Laughing over the slightest thing, that was how cray cray we were :/

Went for Petite Palate Welcome Tea with Hanyi, Joanne, Wani and Wani's friend. It was fun ah, compared to Storm Welcome Tea and because we made new friends. I think we had more fun because SWT have like a lot of people so it gave me more of like FOC but PPWT did not have many people so it felt more like a welcome tea. And plus, there's fooddddddddd ^^ But I shouldn't have wore skirt dammit. But still, I HAD FUN (: While eating, our GL, Sam, came and talk to us and we wanted to listen to RP horror stories but he say there's nothing much about RP. Oh well, not thrilling. HAHA, says the timid rat.

After PPWT ended, we spent another 1234927598268523123 minutes deciding on what to have for dinner. (I'm so used to this now) Mainly because we kept sidetracking. Halfway camwhore, hanyi piggyback Wani then piggyback me (She's the first person that ever piggyback me HEHE. Confession maybe?) Finally decided on Pastamaniaaaaaaa.

Wani and her friend left first, leaving the 3 of us, which of course... = HTHT time! Left Woodlands only at 9.15pm. Tried to sleep on the way back to Tampines but my nose ah...... SIGH. Reached Tampines at like 10.05pm and I SAW PRISPIE <3 Immediately call her and chat for while and guess what! She came over to my bus berth and we talked until my bus came. Miss her like mad ):

Yup, more or last this is my THURSDAY. Don't know if I should go for Jive Welcome Tea tomorrow or not eh....... Like nobody going like that ): See my mood first lor, or more of like see who can persuade me to go ah HAHA.









No comments:

Post a Comment