Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Emo elmo.



Emotional hormones ate me up. Just a night where I'm going to be emo jiajia...... Probably going to bed early today because staying up only makes me think of those bad memories.

Why is it so hard to forget. I thought I did it, I thought I forgot about us, I thought I forgot about you, I thought I successfully moved on. But I was wrong... It still hurts. Why did I even fall for you. Why did you made me fall for you when you have no intention of loving me for the rest of your life? How did you make me believe that you love me by doing so many things and when I finally fell for you, you dumped me aside. Was it all planned? Just to see me make a fool out of myself? I feel so dumb.I trusted you and in return, all I get back is nothing other than hurt and tears. What did I do wrong to have to go through not once, but twice horrible breakups.

I really don't know how to tell if one is lying when they say "I love you."... I'm so so so so so so so so so so so so so scared of falling once again that I rather choose not to fall for anybody. He told me he will not be like my ex but in the end..... It was a lie. He eventually became another example of my first ex. Tell me, so what if actions prove that you love me? Yes you may love me, but how long can you love me? A day? A week? A month? A year? I don't want someone to love me just for the sake of loving me. I want someone to love me for my everything, even if I grow fat, even if I get disfigured, for the rest of my life.

I gave up hope that prince charming do exist because...
Prince Charming never existed...

these-times-will-pass:

Love quotes? you will love this blog!

the-disney-words:

Love Disney quotes? This blog is just for you!

Are you a teen? This blog is just for you!

Are you a teen? This blog is just for you!
I'm okay.

12 comments:

  1. So inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post has changed my life. I would not be here without this beautiful emo elmo <3. Thankyou, thankyou thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd like to thank my life decisions that lead up to me reading this magnificent post, it has benefit my life in wonderous ways I don't know where I'd be if I hadn't read this marvelous description of Elmo's love life, it really brought a tear to my eye. Thankyou to whoever wrote this I hope you have a incredible life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you emo elmo <3333

    ReplyDelete
  5. emo elmo is a symbol of world piece in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cool and fun very quirky loving the new look elmo yum

    ReplyDelete
  7. This has changed my life. Absolutely beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. elmo gives me a reason to get up in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  9. WHO MADE THIS LIKE WHY ELMO
    whos the ex tho-
    kErmIt tHe fROg
    like chill

    ReplyDelete