Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

A hug



Just another night when I hide under the blanket and ask myself, "Wtf am I doing with my life.".... I feel so stuck... So bottled up. But the problem here is I've no idea what is it that's bottled in me. It's making me feel really awful and terrible. The worst thing.... bad mood, which also means me being angry at everything and everybody. I'm sorry to everybody who text, whatsapp, dm, talked to me and all you received was cold replies or better still, no reply. Pardon me okay... I'm just going through...... mood swing. I can't really say it's pms, but I think I would day it's early monday blues.

Haiz. Really have no idea what is wrong with me. Not like I'm going through a terrible heartbreak or any friendship problems. Nothing seems wrong but I'm just feeling like that... It really sucks. I just want to be carefree, doing everything happily with a genuine smile, not giving a shit about anything. If only I can..... SIGH.

I don't want anything now. Just a hug will do.















No comments:

Post a Comment