Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Judgy.

I know the title of this post is stupid and... there's no such word. HAHAHA, welcome to my world!

image

image

So it has been 14 days... My relationship.... with school. And honestly I would say poly isn't that bad as how I expected it to be. Why? Well, firstly because we make friends like really fast. When I say fast, I really mean like really really fast. "Hi." "Hi! What's your name?" "My name is blahblahblah. Yours?" "Lahlahlah. Omg do you know the whoever ogl? He's damn hot luh omg." And the friendship started from there.

I guess why poly students make friends faster because we are all matured teenagers going onto adulthood in about 4 years and earlier, compared to primary and secondary school days. But there's something which will never change.

image

And it is..... JUDGMENTAL PEOPLE.

In fact, you have to suck it up for the rest of your life. No matter what you do or how you change, you'll be judged. It cannot be avoided because everybody does that. People who say that they don't judge.... STOP LYING. Who on earth don't judge?

image

Trust me, even though people may say that they don't judge but the truth is that yes they do judge but they just don't say it out. Those are the nice people but we really have no idea if they will end up gossiping it to others. So still, there are no nice people on earth. HAHA. I'm just kidding, of course there are nice people around. Just that, hmm... Devils were once angels.

So in Poly life, we get judged everyday because we do not have a standardize uniform and yknow, you get to choose what you want to wear. (And omg I fucking hate RP's dress code lah please. I'll explain later.) And when people judge it's damn obvious. It's like you just enter school and you can see people scanning you and giving you the face. And automatically, people will actually categorized you under either sluts, nerds or mainstream category.



image

Sluts - Reveal too much skin


Nerds - Cover too much skin


And as for mainstream.... It'll be like the NERD, YOLO, CHILL shirts all those you know? So my point is that, no matter what you wear, YOU'LL BE JUDGED. People make entertainment out of you and I just want to say... DON'T GIVE A SHIT. Just walk past and give a smile. Simple. Don't glare at them, roll your eyes or whatever lah. It's stupid ok.



Just be yourself, do whatever you want. Because IT'S YOUR LIFE, not others. Do whatever that makes your happy and not whatever that make others happy instead.

image

So I was saying RP's dress code...... No shorts, no sleevless, no bermudas, no slippers, no sandals, no bright hair-dyes. Wah secondary school sia....... It's really annoying luh. Especially on raining days and we have to wear covered shoes, and jeans to school?! Really really annoying. And what nonsense, they are actually doing attire check these days just to make sure everybody dress properly. But really.... 1 month later, people will still be wearing shorts, sleeveless, bermudas, slippers, sandals to school. So I really don't see the point here. Does it make them happy to see wear like rice dumplings?!

No comments:

Post a Comment