Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Night out with Honey and Rach.

Yesterday, me and hanyi went shopping at Bugis Street. Was really satisfied with my buys - 2 skater skirts at only $10 and a hightop at only $5. Cheap right?! After which, we went Bugis Plus and Hanyi did more shopping there. If you think I'm a shopaholic, you're totally wrong after you've met her. HAHA we went to get out KOI Green Tea Macchiato before taking a bus over to Clarke Quay.

Hanyi's idol will be performing there at 9pm but the concert starts at 6.40pm. Rach came and met us! It was kind of boring and the reason we're there is only for the 9pm show. So we decided to get a drink at Beer Market. But because there'll be a gig later on, they did IC check and because I'm still 16, we can't enter. Felt damn bad because Hanyi and Rach both legal age to enter, just me ): We walked around and stop at The Chupitos Bar. And of all bars, why did we stop at that? (Other than because they don't check our ICs)



Yes happy hour!!! We first drank tequila shot, follow by Stella Artois then Hoegaarden.





 I don't like beer. Too bitter for my liking. But it was fun with the girls last night. Well like any other girls, we obviously talked about guys and yeah luh we just rant on and on and on. Something I hate about myself is that as long as I drank, I will turn red. Not only my face, but my neck, my arms, my legs. At 9pm, we made our way back to the concert and happy hanyi was  very happyyyyyyy. After the concert, we went for dinner at subway!! By then me and hanyi already abit sot alr HAHA. Can tell from the way we walk, according to Rach.

When me and Rach were on the way to toilet, this guy suddenly stop and stare at me like I'm a monster or what. And then I know the reason why..... BECAUSE OF THE REDNESS. It's pretty scary to see a girl with her face, her neck, her arms all red red one. So maybe he got a shock or what. HAHA. But it was kind of freaky.......

Took 518 home from Dhoby Ghaut. On the way home, an uncle puked on the bus. The smell was...... OMG. Everybody started pinching their nose or take tissue, their clothes to cover their nose. HAHA! It was damn funnyyyyyyyyy!

Okay, enough of story. Pictures timeeeeee ^^


















 
 
   
 


   











 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 



























 






















When I'm drunk, I'm 100000000000x more vain HAHAHAHAHHA.


No comments:

Post a Comment