Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Amazing.

HELLO HOLIDAYS!

image


Today was an AMAZING day. Woke up on time because I went to bed at 8pm last night hehehehe. On the way to school, I was whatsapping Jiawei and the topics we were talking about ah..... Damn epic. Especially when we were talking about FWB. I felt like a retarded smiling to myself on the bus. If I was all alone, I would burst out laughing because it was that funny. Miss that bhb asshole.

School was good! As usual, we're always eating. Even the FatC (faci) like to use our team as example. Stress = Eat more. HAHAHA. Damn fun team because we always talk out of topic and the topics are..... HAHAHAHAHA. Too much. The girls ate damn a lot of pizza today sia. End up all need pootpoot heh. I ate Fish Omelette Rice. Nice ^^

Went TP to find my babes after school. MISS THEM SO MUCH! Xut came to join us after her class and she like matchmaker or what, introduce her boy the friend to us LOL. That Vin, lazy bum never come meet us ): But Bird came to find us after school. So Cole and Xut went for training while me, Pris, Pat and Bird lepak at Mac and chitchat. Or more of like convincing Bird to send us a damn funny picture of ........ hehehehehehehe.

Saw Peien, Viven, Bryan. Oh and Kenneth too! So happy, managed to see quite a number of people today ^^ Walked home with Berwyn after that. He never fail to make me laugh until my stomach pain one sia XD Gonna go TP again next week for lunch with the cliqueeeeeee! EVEN MORE EXCITED.









 


No comments:

Post a Comment