Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Primary school friendship

Frankly speaking, I've never enjoyed my primary school days. It only brings back horrible and silly memories... Maybe one day, when I'm ready, I'll do a blog post about it. So when I was in Primary 5, I met her. It was kind of cool because our mums know one another and her mum will always drive me home after school since we stay near one another and we're in the same class! So we came bff along with 2 other girls.

But along the way, disputes started to happen. Now when I look back, I wonder if those 2 other girls are actually really my friends. We were both in really good terms, in such a way that everyday after school, I'll go over to her house or she'll come over to my house and we'll study together. Or more of like play together HAHA. And then one day, those 2 other girls came up to me and started badmouthing about her to me. Like telling me how she's going around badmouthing me, and I stupidly fell for it. I believed them and me and her slowly started to drift apart.

But she never stopped trying to talk to me, I remember how she will write letters to me. And of course, we patched back! (Lol, sounds like couple uh? hahahaha) But those 2 girls, they didn't stopped and they once again cause me to believe that she is backstabbing me once again. I can't believe I was that dumb to fall for the same trick so many times...

And thankfully, we patched back once again! (THANK GOD.) 

Until today, we're still in touch. Even though there was a period of time when we stopped contacting, I'm glad we're talking once again. (: I'm really proud of her. She was once a weak girl, who got bullied by everyone, who had to hide her tears behind her smiling face. Now she's all grown up, pretty and strong! I love you babe. Kudos to our up and down friendship. <3





1 comment: