Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Monotone Tuesday.



Yesterday night. Look at the clouds! ^^

After 123928370249354812 days, I finally got Starbucks! I wanted to try the Cotton Candy Frappe but I see like it's no longer available, so I decided to try their new drink - Dark Mocha White Chocolate Pudding Frappe. Actually you get to choose dark mocha or green tea to go with the white chocolate pudding. I'm not a green tea fan, that's why I went with dark mocha instead.

Overall, I find the drink nice. It's not too sweet, just nice. But I think there's too much pudding already, can eat/drink until sian one. I'll rate it a 8.5/10. (:





Getting more vain as each day go by......
Actually not really lor, it's just that I was having the feel to camwhore.... ^^

Monotone Tuesdays because it's Maths module!!! 
CAMWHORE!































































So 8 July was Bird's birthday, hence we decided to surprise visit him at his house at like 10pm? Met up with Cole before we went to get the cake and then Cole called and asked Bird where he was at. He told her he's at MBS and for a moment, I thought he meant Mac Beside School. But NO, he's at Marina Bay Sands. Wah kns. Plan failed. But today! We went to his house and surprise him!!! Sometimes, I just got to admit that I can't plan things for nuts. Sighpie. Anyways, yay I managed to smash some cake onto birthday boy's face!! hehehehehe ^^










(This 2 photos...... HAHAHAHAAH it's like a.... idk how to say. Only cool people like me will get the link between these 2 photos! ^^)

 



Oh yes, something really epic happened! Because we wanted to take a group photo, we asked this maid and girl to helped us but they said NO. WHOA. Fine, never mind. Then we saw this boy and Xut went up to him and their convo went like this:
Xut: Hi can you help us take a photo?
Boy: No.
Xut: Please?
Boy: Okay.
Then Xut turned to face us and "YES!" us, then at the same time, the boy ran away. HAHAHAHAHAHA so funny I can't even!!!! End up this kind uncle helped us take photo! AWW (:

Went to study at MBS (Mac beside school) with pig and bestiepie after celebration. I miss hanging out with them everyday. But yay going to meet them on every Mondays and T-days for studying!! ^^

Okay, my kingdom needs me now. Goodnight and sweet dreams! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment