Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Babanana!


HELLO DA JIA HAO! ^^ 

I am a happy girl because after 1 year, Despicable Me 2 is out in the theaters! And I went to watch it with Malik and Styles after school today. YAY! Omg the minions are so cute I can't even!!!!! >< 



This song, me and Malik were so addicted to it last year that we sang like there's no tomorrow and always get scolded. )': BUT IT'S CUTE!!!! ^^

And omg Agnes! I wished she was real.... My future daughter! HAHAHAHAHAHA.



Yes omg you all should watch! IT'S SO CUTE THAT I'M GOING TO HAVE SWEET DREAMS TONIGHT. ^^ 

Impromptu meetup with bestie after movie. WOOHOO MEAN GIRLS IN ACTION. I miss seeing them everyday sia. )': Okay, now some pictures update! 

HANYI AND RACHEL.
 
 


SHERILYN.




MALIK AND STYLES.




  
  







 

SIMILAR? HAHAHAHAHAHAA
School's tomorrow! Goodnight and sweet dreams! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment