Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

It's been xxx days.

Went for Super Junior's Show5 at the Singapore Indoor Stadium on Saturday. Omg Donghae so cute! HAHA! Too bad I didn't bring my camera. So bad quality pictures. Oh well. Anyways, yay I went to make a new set of contact lens already. Probably it's gonna be done in 2 weeks? No more red eyes, no more irritation! (hopefully)

I'm getting lazier leh. I need to find the motivation to keep blogging!!!! Nobody comes here anywhere so idk maybe it's time to stop? Aiyo, idk...... Anyways, i got back Effective Comm and Math's UT1 results already! Both Bs, satisfied. ^^

Today:


Sunday: (Ahma's birthday celebration)

 




















 








Saturday: (Super Junior Concert)





 







 




 

Friday:







 


 









 





























 




































BAGUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment