Pages

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Silly is me.

My first post of this month!

Omg I'm such a silly girl at times. So that day, I was on my way to Toa Payoh and I was damn bored, so I decided to do an Instagram post. And since it was 1st August, I want to edit the picture by adding in "Hello August" but look at the end product....



I freaking wrote "Hello APRIL" instead of AUGUST. HAHAHAHAHA and the best part was I didn't even realise it until Tassri commented on it. *dig a hole and hides in it*

So life is as usual and all. And gosh, my schedule for next week is pretty much insane.
Monday: Babysitting,
Tuesday: UT 2 (Last paper wooohoo), babysitting.
Wednesday: Babysitting.
Thursday: Ashaley's 6th years old birthday party.
Friday: Volunteering at NDP.
Saturday: Istana dinner event.
Sunday: Babysitting.
Monday: SCHOOL AGAIN.
Lol i think I will self declare holiday on Monday teehee.

Friday, went for the NDP volunteer briefing.


Me in Rach's meow meow hat.

Rach and Joanne.






 
Had some good sisters quality time with Ya.
Do I look like Sully? hehehe

Daddy and Zheng came to find us after that.
My father so cute hehe.


I'm a female version THOR.



After that, met Pris before we went to TP to pick the 2 aunties from training. 

It's been long since the 4 of us hanged out together. I MISS US.
 


And today, or yesterday. (Since it's 12.10am currently) went cycling with le father and sister.

I was quite scared at first, because after my operation, this is my first time cycling. So I was kind of worried that my back will hurt or idk, just scared. But thankfully, it was fine. I still had my stamina there. (:





Why do my hair look so red here. Hmm...







 



Omg I should go to bed soon because I've a photoshoot tomorrow!
Check my blog soon for what photoshoot I'll be going to okay?
xoxo
goodnight and sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment