Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Bestiepie.

Have you realised? I'm starting to blog more often these days. Yay and hopefully I'm able to maintain this. I'll try.

Just reached home not long ago. I'm feeling pretty much tired, and sore everywhere. Oh well, but it's worth it. Amazing day I would say..

Woke up at 10am, washed up, changed and got my things ready before I went Ahma's house with Daddy and Mummy. Today, is Ahgong's death anniversary. I miss him. SO MUCH. :'( After all the things that were supposed to be done, we had homemade lunch at Ahma house before I sent Marc to school since I was going off to meet Pris. It was a pretty much interesting ride to his school and I kind of can't wait to have my own kids. IT'S GONNA BE FUN.

Speaking of which.... HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?!




OH MY TIAN SO CUTE RIGHT?! But it's fake luh duh. Anyway, if you are wondering what app this is, it's called the Evian baby&me app and it can be found on Iphone and some other phones. But not all phones can work with it. It's a pretty cute app I would say. (:

Yup, so after which I took bus to bugis to meet bestiepie. And honestly, I was quite upset when she told me that she just started eating with shaun when I reached bugis. Reason being it's been 90 mins since I told her I was already on my way and she told me she just started eating when I just reached bugis. But it was her birthday and I didn't want to upset her, so I told her to take her time and I went Bugis Street and just walk around first. Not that she didn't ask me to go over, but I think it'll be awkward so I didn't want to meet her there. It's just me.

Yeah after that she, shaun and pat came over and yeah we walked around everywhere and did some shopping. I'm happy with my buys today - 2 jeans (baby pink and pastel green) and 2 crop tops. After hours of walking around aimlessly, me and pris left Bugis to meet Cole at Airport. Ah, the airport. I miss that place. Especially Astons.

It's a place full of memories with the clique. We were addicted to that place last year for a period of time. And when I say addicted, I meant whenever we had a celebration, that's the place we'll go for a meal. I bet I gained like 5kg from that last year. HAHAHA.

Amazing meal time with Pris and Cole. Such a pity that Xt couldn't come. I wish for once, she will be able to wake up and realise that she's actually neglecting her friendships because of her relationship. Oh well, indeed, love is blind. Cole had to make me laugh when I was drinking water. I was taking a mouth of water when she said, "I find it sweet when handsome girls....." My throat wasn't fast enough to swallow the water so I ended up choking on it. Ah the feeling of laughing and coughing at the same time.... IT SUCKS. It makes me sounds like a man. Eww. HAHA

I never fail to have a good time with them. And I guess probably for real, I'm really giving up my crush this time. It's reaching a stage when nothing can help and save it. I love my friends so much that i think I don't wanna ever get a boyfriend in the future. hahahaha.

Some pictures from yesterday...
  (I know I'm vain. WHOOPS)



Birthday bash bestie. <3
Love you pris.

Look at my braided hair.
4 strand braid. and ended off with a fishtail. 
Special thanks to my personal hair stylist - MAMAJOJO! <3

Look at the amount of taxi outside of Changi Aiport. :O




Pris & Cole. <3





Special thanks to the nice and sweet indian girl. <3


Lol candid. XD


Can I have a hug please?


No comments:

Post a Comment