Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

A little surprise.

image

After many days of thinking of what to get for qi, I've finally decided what to get and in fact, gave it to him already! So right after I met up with Cole and Pris at Cole's house void deck for some lunch thingy, I went to meet Ely and yes she accompanied to go buy his pressie! At first I wanted to buy a cap but then I changed my mind to an Eeyore soft toy cum cushion because... Hmm well, you don't see him like so man like that hor, but deep inside ah, he is still a small boy one okay. HAHA! But the soft toy really damn cute!

image

After I walked home with Ely, I went out again to Prime to buy baking stuffs with Ya. And started baking! I swear I'm damn weird. Who on earth bakes at like 10pm at night? ME. X I J I A. hahaha. And omg the result was........... FAILED. Luckily I predicted that I'll fail that's why it was only the tryout hehe.Wah I so no confidence in myself eh :/

Sunday evening officially started baking. This time no joke, cannot play play one. I was very serious throughout okay. Even when it was baking in the oven, I was just sitting infront of the oven, staring at the cake just to make sure I don't overbake it.  And YAY it turned out great! Was really satisfied with the outcome. ^^ First time write korean sia. ON A CAKE. I don't if I'm dumb or smart LOL. The last thing to prepare is the card! That one abit last minute :/ But managed to write most of the things I want to say into it.

Last but not least, special thanks to Ya for helping me to pass to him everything. Heard from Ya that he was completely surprised which means YAY THE SURPRISE IS SUCCESSFUL! WOOHOO ^^ Hopefully he won't get tummyache after eating the cake :/







Today was Marketing and omg it was boring.... The first part was quite fun because we were doing an activity on helping a guy, Romeo to win a girl, Rachel by beating his 2 rivals. So funneh, all of us started saying our perfect guy and ended up Romeo was like flawless? But he does not exist anyway. HAHA. After that everything was just boring... Honestly, today's team is like my least liked one. Not because I don't like my teammates, just that... cannot really communicate well. Yeah.....

Walked to interchange with Rachel today. Argh, you have no idea how much I hate raining weather these days....... By the time we reached interchange, my flats were soaking wet and it's just gross. I kept whining all the way hehe whoopys. Slept all the way from Woodlands back to Tampines because I was tired. Both physically and mentally.

HAIYO TOMORROW MATHEMATICS. SIGHPIE. Wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment