Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Hospitalised.

HELLO MY LOVELIES!

I'm really sorry for not blogging these days.... Because first of all, my laptop got hospitalised. And the reason is damn stupid lol. My ear piece hole, which apparently is called the earpiece jack HAHAHA whatever, it was spoilt, No sound could be heard when I plug in my ear piece and it's definitely not my earpiece problem because I'm still able to use it on my handphone. So I sent it for repair on Wednesday, since I self declared holiday that day hehe (old habit), and they told me that it got to be hospitalised and they have to reboot it. NO!!!!!!



But too bad..... Secondly, I've been pretty busy these days. With what? Dating luh. HAHAHAHA AS IF. Don't kanchiong, you;ll find out really soon. (:

So yes, I self declared holiday on Wednesday because Cognitive UT 2 was horribly tough the day before and I need a break. From school, from studies. (And no it's not supposed to sound emo.) Yup so I took this chance to send my laptop to the service center, which is located at Marina Square. Went to Tampines Polyclinic to get my MC first and nice, it's really prettier than before. That day, a lot people were wearing red and white lol, and I think I'm damn joke. I'm going to the polyclinic to get a MC, which means I'm sick and guess what I wore? A cropped tee and shorts. (Only reveal abit of my tummy la.) Luckily I brought along a jacket hehe.

After getting my mc and sending my laptop for repair, i went to find dajie at bugis and helped her to choose a dress for her phantom of opera date later that day. Because i was late, I didn't get to do any shopping. ): Took bus back to Tampines before that Piggy Cole asked me to meet her at TP.

Lepak at 'MBS' with Cole and Weiheng while waiting for Xut to come over to find us before Cole and Xut go for training. Then that Cole ask me to pick them up from training after that since Ghost festival is starting that night. HAHAHA did I mention that her seniors thought that we were lesbian because there was a day when I went to find her for 3 days straight. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

image



image

Went home for dinner before meeting up with Kimmeng to pick Cole and Xut from training. Then we went for supper at Mac and just chill. It seems like we're back to secondary school days.....After that they sent me home before Kimmeng sent them home. (:

Next day, thursday, went Bugis (again) with Joanne. Well mainly to shop for our working pants and shoes, and end up I didn't get anything lol! But then it was a productive day because I got a temporary perm at a road show. In fact, WE. (: It was by Toni&Guy and their products are great! And the smell of their heat protecting are really awesome and it doesn't smell of those chemical. It's worth a try! So being typical girls, we went to New look and tried shoes and camwhored. Hehe typical girls we are.

 



 
   
 

 


 
I don't know why my hair looks red when I took this photo with flash.

Met daddy, ya and zheng for dinner at T1!

We had dinner at Hong Kong Sun Kee Dessert at Tampines B1.

Service is good, other than the place is abit cramped... The waiting time is really short. I mean it! Like less than 5 minutes, they serve the food already.

I tried their Soup Dumpling Noodles, which costs only $5.90. I would give it a 7.5. I would recommend to get the dry noodles instead of soup because the noodles is really plain and for people like me, who does not like plain noodles, shouldn't get it soup. The dumpling is good and the ingredients in it is just now. (:


Also, we get to top up $1.90 for a piece of carrot cake/yam cake + mango sago/drink/and some other choice of desserts. I think it's worth the $1.90. ^^


After dinner, we walked around and ended up at Diaso!!
HALLOWEEN IS AROUND THE CORNER!!!


DOES THIS SCARES YOU? :b
 

 
 
Bye permed hair. )':

With Angie, my hairstylist, from Toni&Guy. (Sound so atas. HAHAHAHAHA)

Next day, had to wake up early to meet Rach and Jo at Raffles Place MRT at 9.30am. For what? To help out at YoungNTUC celebrates NDP 2013. We got allocated to the same station (Flag & Candles) and honestly, it was damn slack and fun at the same time. (:


Our role is basically to assist the people who will be sitting underneath the giant flag that will be rolled out later and the rehearsals were damn epic but fun still. It rained at like around 2+ but thankfully it didn't last. (: It was a success nevertheless. Though it may be tiring, but at the end of the day, when we waved and said goodbye to the people, and they responded with smiles and goodbyes, and high-5s, the feeling is really indescribably.... 

We made friends too! Nice people. (:


















Jojo helped me to tie my hair!










The crowd starts increasing...





Standby for the giant flag to enter.














Day time view:

Night time view:

Candle lighting. I find this really cool, where the GOH, some minister light up his candle and used his candle to light out the first row of people's candle before people started sharing the flame, spreading the flame. It reminded me of Hildan Torch. (':

 


And then the best part of the day....

FIREWORKS.






 



 
 









After the event ended, I took MRT to Yishun with Jo to meet daddy they all and to go Shermin jiejie's house to borrow working pants for the next day. Their new condo is damn pretty!!!!!

Next day, met the east siders at Paya Lebar MRT at 9.30am, before we took MRT to Esplanade MRT together to meet the other RPians.

Then we walked to Conrade Continental Hotel and wah damn tiring sia the walk there. (Too long never exercise already..... :x) Upon reaching, we had to sign in before we were given our uniforms. To cut short story, we changed, got our nametags then took the bus to Istana and then work!!!! It was damn tiring. NO JOKE. But it was fun toooooooo!!! But I was really sad because we didn't get to try the food. )': Got cheated by the guy who told us we can try the food.

By the time we end, our legs were all dying and our body started having aches. Luckily daddy picked dajie up and was on their way home, so they came to pick me up. THANK GOD. <3 And I'm so proud of myself, didn't use my phone for almost the whole day leh. :D

More pictures of Saturday will be up soon, when rach send to me k? (:


TADAH ISTANA EVENT PHOTOS! 













Rachel bite Joanne the day before HAHAHAHA.

Joanne scratched me. )':

Our default face. HAHAHAHAHA


Look at how the spell Joanne. HAHAHAHAHAHA JAO-ANNE
 
And major love to motherjo, she's really like a mother.... I've been going out with her for the past 3 days and she really acts like a mother to me. Don't know why but I've been having flu for the past 3 days and gets cold really easily and she always tell me to keep myself warm, drink more water, wear more clothes, try to keep me warm and she's always the one that will grab me just in time before I fall and land on the ground. I love you motherjo. <3


And..... does this really long post pay back for MIAing the past few days? HEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment