Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

Last Effective Communication

Last Effective Comm lesson...

I love effective comm from the very start because the faci is damn nice and I could understand this module! But no matter what, things do come to an end.... )':

We had a combined presentation with the neighbouring class and it was horrible. >< I was so nervous that I could feel myself shiver. Ah, no matter how much I changed, this stage fright will never go... ): Oh wellllllll.

I am really happy today, because first time I saw that our class was so united. We stood for one another and supported one another during the presentation. You could really tell that we were protecting one another and the feeling was.... GREAT. Really really pleasing feeling. (:

So we ended our Effective comm module with phototaking. ^^ Sweet faci bought us cakes and Wani damn epic. "FACI I GOT QUESTION." "Yes?" "Is the food halal?" LOLLLLL.


EC E25G FTW!!!



Took photo with the clique after class because it will be our last time wearing formal together as a class. )':



Sherilyn, my baobei, my bitchy mean girl. (aka Tweety Bird/XMM)

Hanyi, my Japanese pretty jiejie. 

Rachel, my HEHEHE siaotingtong MOOTHY.

Yiting, my darling, my forever-got-issues love, my pickup line buddy.
 
Vivian, my number 1 mama. (She's damn protective. :D)

Joanne, my number 2 mama, the lowest boiling point siao girl. 

Octina, my forver octopus sexy babe.
 
Camwhored with my baobei. heheee



 
Clique photo!!! <3
I'm so glad to have this clique in my life. A group of girls, age range from 19-17, with different interests, different hobbies, different schools, can actually become such close friends over 4 months. I love you all. <3





Happened to bumped into Nina!!!! She another one, like a mother. (:
Actually it's maybe because I'm considered to be one of the youngest in class, so have alot of motherly friends. :b



At Beth's house, I happened to find a minnie mouse hairband and then I decided to see if I really look like mickey/minnie mouse. So......

 

 

I literally burst into laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHA. WHEN ON EARTH DID I START TO LOOK LIKE MICKEY/MINNIE MOUSE. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

No comments:

Post a Comment