Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Bring me away.

I really cannot wait for holidays to come.....

I can feel that I'm drifting away from some of my close friends. And frankly speaking, I dare to say that I've tried to maintain our friendships on the highest but it's really tough to be the only one trying to save everything while the other party don't give a fuck. 

It's like when I face a problem these days, there's no one that I would go to to share my problem with. I don't know why this is happening but I guess it's because as time goes by, feelings change, feelings fade and I guess nobody remembers my existence. Well maybe they do. Only when they need help and there's no one else who are able to help them, and that's when they'll remember of me. 

I don't know why everybody is treating me like a substitute. I want to be me, I want to be Xi Jia. Not a replacement when you have no one to accompany you to somewhere, or someone you talk to only because  you're bored. I miss people coming to me without any hesitation, without any motive, but simply to chill, to talk, to lepak. But I guess good things never last. 

Haiz.

Sucks whenever the time of the month struck and caused my hormones to go insanely emotional. 


It doesn't matter how many times you're going to ask me if I'm fine, my answer will never change....

"I'm fine."


Embedded image permalink





No comments:

Post a Comment