Pages

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Last Science

Our last science class today.....

Gonna miss my faci so badly. ): The only faci who makes us look forward to classes. Our forever and always Fat-C!!!

Today our class like a shopping mall hahahahahah! One corner we have the salon ~hairstylist (MotherJo) and the other corner we have the henna ~artists (Nina, Lina and Wani). So funny, we were like shouting across the class, "Eh, don't cut my queue! I'm next!" I'm gonna miss all the noise, all the craps, all the nonsense, basically everything next sem. )':

Halfway during lesson, MotherJo wanted to take photo of the screen and I happened to see it.......
SO.

Then my lovely teammates joined it tooooo! :D

Idk why I look so awkward..... Anw, this is after MotherJo tied my hair!


DAMN CHIO. ME LUBBBBBB! :D

And then due to time constrain, I end up doing henna on my own. HAHAHAHAHA eh for a first timer it's not bad right!!!! ><


After it dried, it looks like this.....
The d and the r so ugly. :x
DREAMER.

And of course, we end our science module with a class photo. 

Camwhored with Nina's phone heheeee.




And then Yiting sian already, so.... SOLO.










And then photos with MotherJo's phoneeee.





































Then they started taking photo with one another and I was bored. So......
SELFIE TIMEEE.
















And then when baobei passed her phone to me.....
This happened:







HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M SUCH A VAINPOK OHMYTIAN.

Oh yes, btw I got back my laptop. LIKE FINALLY.
But they didn't even fix my laptop. :x Daddy was so mad with them that he shouted at them at the store. Oh well.... Samsung after-sale service...... SUCKS.

BUT I MANAGED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ALL BY MYSELF AFTER THAT. Lai clap for me. HAHAHAHAHAHA I still find myself so amazing sia. lalalalalalalalalahhhh~!



No comments:

Post a Comment