Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last Cocknitive Process and Problem Solving



I remember 15 weeks ago, it was my first day of school in RP and the module that day was none other than Cognitive Process and Problem Solving. And I was late on the very first day of school because it rained, oh yes and the 2nd lesson of Cognitive, I was also late because of traffic jam. It somehow made me hate Wednesdays because I thought why am I always so unlucky on Wednesdays. And I've got to admit, Cogntiive is really no joke. It never fails to squeeze out all my brain juice and always always making me snack and snack and snack because I'm that stress. The 'worst' part is none other than my faci, who forever and always reply our questions with another question. SIGHPIE.

But after 15 weeks, I'm actually very proud of myself.... I SURVIVED 15 WEEKS OF COGNITIVE.
This faci, I honestly didn't like him for the first few weeks because he's always giving my team C grade. But then, as time went by, I realised that I'm doing better in Cognitive and he started giving me B grade yay! I really hate how we have to bid goodbye when we just got to know one another better.....

Thank you Mr Tintin Faci (p.s Did I mention that my faci looks like Tintin?! Um a fatter version though. HAHAHA) for everything this 15 weeks. You never fail to screw our minds up, confusing us with even more question, but we know it's to keep us thinking, think deeper in context, and to train us for the future. You'll forever be our Tintin faci!!! <3



And also to the torn among the roses, Ba!



He's an amazing friend, an amazing senior. Always cracking jokes up and I love it when he helps other team by saying, "I think this team deserve an A because they........." Yayyyyy!

Even though, we will no longer be as a class together in E45J, I hope the friendship will continue and we'll still keep in touch in the future. Oh gosh, tomorrow I'm gonna write another post on Effective Comm, then Science, then Marketing, then Mathematics, then HOLIDAYS, wait I mean UT 3. HAHAHAHAHA.


COCKnitive E45J ftw!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment