Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Young love.


These days, life haven't been easy for me. Maybe it's because it's the time of the month, and it's causing me to be emotional.. There'll always be a point in life where I'll sit down and reflect, or think about my life. Be it good or bad, it's just a period of time where I'll find that my life is just screwed and I've no idea what I should do with it.

Yesterday was one hell bad day for me. Everything so screwed up and nothing seems to be going with me but against me. Tears of anger and sadness took over me and I just... idk. All I know is, I don;t wanna be at home. I need to be out. Thank goodness for Ely who accompanied me to watch Epic. Such a gem in my life. The movie was good but the ending...... I hate it. (p.s: I'm a happily-ever-after kind of person. And my definition of happily ever after is obviously them ending up together.)

Walked home together and whoa... Along the corridor of Tampines Sports Hall, the open field was under construction for the hub thingy. Suddenly Ely was like, "Oh, cute cat." Then I saw this cat trying to get into the open field but because of the construction, there were like fences around it, so it can't get over despite trying a few times. Suddenly the cat ran towards us! For a moment I thought it was a TIGER, A baby tiger. IT WAS SO SCARY. Obviously I grabbed onto Ely's hand and hide behind her but it was so scary!! I bumped into an auntie while moving behind Ely and I thought she was going to scold me but she ended up laughing at me. According to Ely, I screamed. OOPS. I don't know why I'm so scared of cats too. Oh well.

Okay, I'm actually having the mood to study now so... bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment