Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Army yo.

SIGH. HAZE AH HAZE. This is going to last for probably 2 more months?

Woke up late today. Like normally I'll be up by 6, but today I woke up only at 6.45. Kns. Luckily for me, all the buses came on time for me. So i reached interchange on time to meet Hanyi, Rach and Yiting. And of course we made it to school on time! Yay ^^ Today's effective comm was fun because today's topic was like on Army and we get to go for the open house at W1. It was really cool and we got to try out the food, try lifting the the guns and FACE PAINT.

But my left eye was being such a burden by being super irritated by the haze I guess. It was really super pain and it kept tearing. Luckily it became better after break 2. After school, we went to get a mask from OSC because the haze was...... TERRIBLE. Hopefully the haze will go away soon. Worried for everybody out there... ):


"HEAVY SIA."

Us with our MAKEUP artist. HEHE

Rachy babe.


"MASKED UP!"
   
"Whoop whoop!"
       
Hanyi's artpiece. <3
 
"Fringe are annoying at times."

"It's smudged!"
   
"Handsome not?"

"Don't judge."

"YAY!"
 
"Does angle really matter?"

My current favourite pose. hehehe. ^^



 


Now you know why I say it's my current favourite pose. HEHE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment