Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Storm Overnight Movie Marathon.

I'm happy because yesterday doctor told me that I'm making good progress. Yay! I can start swimming again, cycling must start slowly first. Running and activities that will need body contact still cannot ): Well got to wait for another 6 months and if everything is okay, hello to the rest of the activities! ^^

After check up, went home, packed bag, bathe and went out to meet Hanyi at CWP. We did some food shopping at CWP before walking to school - Storm Overnight Movie Marathon. Group 2, all girls group, excluding the one and only guy ogl. So from 6.30pm to 9.30pm, it was bonding and games time. I love our ogls because we told them we didn't want to perspire so we end up playing card games yay! But oh well, they still had to because there was captain ball game and dog-and-bone, which I couldn't play. ): I sat there and watched them play instead. Sadgirl96.

The movies we watched were Hansel & Gretel, Pitch Perfect, Dead Silence, The Avengers and Fast & Furious 5. Something I don't like was we had to lie down and watch because we will block until people seated behind of us. It made us feel more sleepy and it's harder to snack.. Our group ordered Mac and it arrived during Pitch Perfect movie, and we ate it outside. It was damn funny with the girls. We talked about boobs, cockroaches, all kind of funny funny things. Made me full just by laughing. Dead silence was scary. I hate horror movies that involves dolls. Hanyi kept laughing at me because she say my reactions and comments are damn funny. So mean. ): Fell asleep while watching The Avengers. Woke up with aches everywhere and a sore voice. I sound like a man. ):

After movie marathon ended, went for breakfast with Glenn and Ian. At first we wanted to go Food Republic but it wasn't open yet. So that funny glenn keep saying that the workers so lazy, so late still don't want to start work. HAHA it's 9am only. Ended up at E-A-T because other than fast food restaurants, the other shops weren't open yet. Glenn was like asking for relationship tips from Ian. It was very funny because Glenn kept thinking of all kinds of pickup lines HAHA. His favourite line, "Hi, *snap his finger* let me be your last lover."

Took 168 back with Glenn. Yay to another Tampines buddy! Reached home, bathed, S L E E P. Was supposed to meet 40th batch peeps for dinner at bedok 85, but it got postponed to tomorrow. Yup lazy day hehe. Swimming dates with bestie, ely, ya and 40th batch soon!

Now it's just photos updates (:

2009

2011

2012

2013

Xiya and her swollen eyes.

Coley <3

Ely <3

Pretty sky!


Hanyi <3

Glenn ^^

Beancurddddd.

That's all for now! Muacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment