Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sup-prise!


The thought of having to go back to school on Monday annoys me. What have I been doing for the past 3 weeks... Well but I do know that for this week, I've spent my whole week having fun. So I think overall, my holiday was well spent (:

Thursday morning went back to school for Effective Comm UT Skills workshop. I had so much difficulty waking up man... Don't know if I can wake up on time on Monday or not..... Met Rach at Starbucks and we walked to school together. Miss that girl. Joanne joined us after that, in the lecture hall. The workshop was okay luh, did some recap. But the lecturer's voice too accenty for me. Cannot tank. Lunch at subway before going for Science UT Skills workshop. Vivan joined us. Science was stupid lol. Me and Rach were reading 9Gag and watching Overly Attached Girlfriend's videos. HAHAHAHA. We left earlier because we know everything they were going through.

Went down to Beth and Jad's after that, taught Beth chinese, and did some art with her. After which, was supposed to meet Pris, Ken and Jiawei for movie and dinner but too last minute planning already.... So we cancel it. Went home and nuaaaaaa.

Yesterday, went down to Beth and Jad's again. Apparently, Jad cried after he woke up from his nap the day before because I didn't say bye to him. So cute eh he!!!! <3 We finished our DIY pencil case yayyyy! Next week they'll be off for their holidays, won't be seeing them for 2 weeks. ): Have fun in KL and Bali!

The highlight of the week....
40th batch gathering cum my surprise early birthday celebration.

It was supposed to be a batch gathering where yknow, we go cycling, then bbq and lepak. But.... it was amazing. So me, Ely, Ken and Justin met up first before meeting Pris at Pasir Ris Park. We wanted to go cycling but then we thought maybe we wanna book overnight cycling instead, which only starts at 5pm. So we decided to go buy the bbq food at NTUC first. I love shopping for food! <3 The fun thing about shopping with your friends is you don't have to be afraid of doing silly things because your friends are there. I wanted to sit inside the trolley and Justin will push the trolley but that one too over ah hahahahaha! So I end up standing at the front while he push. Childhood memories sia. ^^ But he's so mean, try to flip the trolley. ): But at least we had fun, or more of like I had fun. (: 

Then after we got everything we need, me, pris, ely and pat immediately left for mac for our mission and left the boys alone with the paying hahahahahah! We went to Mac to kop some of the pepper, salt and tissue paper. #typicalauntiesinaction. We hide everything in my cap hehe. Then the guys came and were like, "Smart ah you all. Shop and shop and shop then zhao." HAHAHAHAHA. Just as we were about to leave, Justin suddenly came and ask me to open my cap, then boomz, a handful of pepper! #typicaluncleinaction HAHAHA.

While walking back to the bbq pit, I was enjoying my ice cream and being the nice me, I offered them my ice cream and because all their hands were full, I had to feed them. And the first victim, Ely..... After her mouth touched the ice cream, tadah, badass xijia appeared and pushed the ice cream onto her mouth and nose HAHAHAHAHAHA. And then nobody else want me to feed them already. Heehehehehehehehe. So fun okay! XD

After that we started the marination of the chicken and the preparation of the bbq. I think we look like a bunch of homeless kids partying LOL. Poor Justin is our guinea pig, testing all the food first. Damn funny to see his reaction one HAHAHAHA. Cats were everywhere. ): They are cute but I'm still afraid of them luh.... We called Yiqi, who was on the way, to help us buy drink because we were running out of it. And we told him this, "Qi, buy the first drink that you see in ntuc." #stupidthingswesay End up it was Sprite!

Qi, Yang, Jarren and Benson reached soon after that. And we tried a new marination - Chicken fillet marinated in Pepsi. HAHAHAHAHA. #stupidthingswedo. But the taste wasn't that bad actually!!!! But bogum.. So 1 piece is enough already. ^^ The boys started bbqing potato chips and surprisingly it taste good! I think I've gain weight hahaha!

Suddenly Qi and yang asked me to follow them to go buy drinks, I guess it was all in the plan. So they brought me to the bowling alley, then we realised ntuc was closed already, so we went to check movie timings and then we went back empty handed haha! And I was attacked by water bombs. It was so surprising! Like suddenly things started flying towards you. :O But I managed to revenge, on Kenneth. So apparently, they wanted to add pepper, salt and soya sauce in the water.... Thank god they didn't. But poor Ken had to take my revenge on behalf the others hehehehe. ^^ Thanks to Patricia, who gave me this idea. So we added Root Beer into the cup of soya sauce, pepper and salt. And just nice, his back was facing me so....... MUAHAHAHAHAHA. I poured the cup of Root Beer + soya sauce + pepper + salt down his back. :b And obviously he had to bathe because the smell was........ And oh, Berwyn was there!

Master Chef Qi was teaching me how to bbq golden mushroom. He's gonna be an amazing husband in the future! XD Then don't know what happened, suddenly Justin came with our bags and told us that Pris tell us to go out first then come back and clear the mess later. So all of us left the chalet and then suddenly I saw Xueting and she was shouting at me to go over and..... Nicole and Kimmeng were with her too. Pris was holding onto a cake and they sang :')

I was so so so so so surprised! Because it's not like it's my birthday this week or what, but it's in 2 weeks! But because it's going to be exams period during my birthday so i cannot really enjoy it, that's why they decided to celebrate it so early. (: I'm so thankful for them. Really... Like, it was Pris family chalet but she offered to let us bbq there, Ely has Art to chiong but she still came, Yiqi came after school, Jinyang came after camp, Cole and Xueting came straight after training, basically everybody that came down, I love them so much.

After that, most of them left other than me, pris, ely, cole, xueting, justin and kimmeng. So all the girls went to bathe while the boys sat outside and wait for us haha! Justin left after that to catch his last bus. Then we went Mac to eat and lepak. Chit chat, gossip, and all kinds of nonsense until 3+am, before we decided to walk back to Tampines because it was too boring alr. At first we decided to pretend like the shops are all still open and yknow do 'shopping' HAHAHA. I know it's damn retarded luh but it's 3am in the morning and we got nothing to do and if we continue sitting down, we'll fall asleep!

We decided to go toilet first before start 'playing'. Then this Cole ah..... She was the first one to come out while all of us were still in the cubicle, then suddenly she, "Eh 1, 2, 3, 4, 5....... Eh how many of you all inside uh?" Luckily I was already done and immediately I ran out and told her to shut up. Then she was like, "Eh but.. there are only 5 of us but 6 doors were closed!" Wah, when she say that all the girls started, "EH! EH!" Then Kimmeng was like, what happened?! And the next thing we knew was all of us ran out of the toilet screaming and shouting. HAHAHAHAHA actually it's damn funny lol. But scary also sia.

We got out of ehub and walked back to Tampines. It's really tiring and scary if you're walking by the highway way because it's freaking darkkkk. By then, I was already left with 35% of percentage, but Cole, Pris and Ely were like fucking high. I'm serious! They were like saying things like, "I'm an aeroplaneeeeeee!" And pretended that they were aeroplanes. Wtf I was like..... Half-dead. Oh and something funny happened to me! When we reached ehub, we were walking towards mac when I saw a POSB atm. I was looking at it to see if it's atm or deposit and when i turn back I banged into a pole. And pris was like, "Oh! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" And then all of them started laughing at me. ): But it was funny though, i've to admit. HAHAHAHAHA. By the time we reached Tampines, all of us were dead tired and crushed at mac. But being girls, we started talking about our lives in shs and of course gossip ah. HAHAHA #typicalgirls. Yes, we sat in mac and chat for 3 hours. I was trying very hard to stay awake and my eyes.... tiny winy eyes.

Took bus home and tried not to fall asleep otherwise, most probably I land in Bedok. Bathed and sleepppppp! Slept till 2.30pm, shiokness. And the entire day I just nua at home. And yknow what?! I've been typing ever since 3pm and I'm only done with this like now. HAHAHAHAHAH you do the maths. Okay, next up... PHOTOS!

Walking Xiya to her friends with Ely...:




Waiting for the slowpoks kenneth and justin...:
 









BBQ prep...:















Cameraman: Justinnnnnnn.













Night night night....:




    

  
 
 
 



  


 

My handmade birthday cake from pris.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment