Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Hi - Bye



Sometimes I find that social networks are beneficial for us, but there are also times when I find that it shouldn't even exist in the first place. Social networks can be good when it comes to like expressing your thoughts, updating your friends & relatives with your life (blogs, twitter, facebook, instagram) or let friends to know you better (askfm). But well there are people out there who thought that "oh it's gonna be cool to pull him/her down by calling her names...etc." (especially through askfm since you can be anonymous.)

Just this morning, I saw someone leaving me a msg on askfm to go hate on this poor girl, who she called a cunt, and I was like.... dafug, are you kidding me? And when I went to see the poor girl's askfm, I realised that I wasn't the only one who receieved that msg. But something that made me happy was that many people sent her messages telling her not to give damn about haters and she's loved and etc etc.

Something that keeps me wondering... Why do people do such thing? Is it because they dare not do it face to face and hence chose to do it behind the screen? Or is it because it's thrilling for them? Or is it just for fun? I really don't know.

I don't think this problem will ever have a solution. The world has changed to become one that doesn't care about the other human beings, in fact living things. I guess we were pampered too much that we have no idea how it is like to have one another's support, be it a family, a friend, or a stranger.....

No comments:

Post a Comment