Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pms girl alert.



This month my pms is like damn jialat... Feeling really guilty because I attitude many people these days... Sighpie. Hopefully it's coming to an end soon. Last week of holidays already, why time pass so fast. And of all weeks, this week I've got so many plans up. Babysit B & J, movie + dinner with Pris, JW and Ken, 40th batch outing, oev outing, steamboat with Pris, Cole & Xut, Effective Com and Science Workshop. AHHHHH. Can holidays be extended please.


imissyou.

Idk what I should do. Every time, when I thought I'm positive for my feelings, someone have to come and say something that discourage me and then I'm down again. The cycle never stops, never ending. Tell me what am I supposed to do when I'm afraid of losing you.....


Maybe letting go of my feelings for you is the best choice?

No comments:

Post a Comment