Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Storm Camp.

HAPPY 
MOONCAKE / LANTERN 
FESTIVAL!!!!

Sorry for mia-ing these days.

I'm too engrossed in watching barbie movies hehe. Catching up on my childhood. ><

And Storm Camp was quite fun. Though there weren't much participants, thankfully my team, QT PIES, was a bunch of really fun people. So I had lots of fun with them!

First day, we played games and the games were pretty unique luh. At night we played running man!! Wah it's true how when you hear the bells approaching you and your heart will beat 10000000 times faster. But when you're the one with the bell, you'll feel like the king/queen. HAHAHAHA. Me and Jojo hid under the table and we got caught. DAMMIT. >< After we washed up, we ordered mac delivery. Me, Jo, Faz, Nadiah, Fion, Yolanda, Andriche, Sing Wai and Luke ate together before Fion and Yolanda went to sleep while we stayed up and chill and shared ghost stories until 3am. The ghost stories were mainly told by Sing Wai, Andriche and Luke and it was damn scaryyyyyy. Then halfway, Faz fell asleep and almost fell off his seat. His big reaction scared all of us and it was really really epic and funny. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!

After break camp, me, jojo and Faz went for lunch before going home. Next day everyone complained muscle aches. AHAHAHA. Love the qtpies. <3

Today went for Cotton On training. Gonna start work nexr week!!! Come find me at Cotton On Vivocity kkkk! :D

Okay, photos time!!!

 
















 




















OHMYTIAN, look at my hair. 
I need my hair treatment asappppp!

No comments:

Post a Comment