Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Holidays.

Wednesday, I had dinner with mummy only because daddy, dajie, ya and zheng went to watch Percy Jackson. While mummy went to have her eyesight checked, I've decided to cut abit of my hair at a nearby salon. (2 inches) BUT THE HAIRDRESSER SNIPPED OFF LIKE 4 INCHES OF MY HAIR LOR. )': I MISS MY LONG HAIRRRRRR.

But it's no point crying over spilled milk. HAIZ. Hair, be good and grow faster! I love you.

Had dinner at this newly opened Thai restaurant and it was good. The service was great too! Nice and friendly staffs, and they served the food pretty quick. Well maybe because it wasn't peak hours yet.

Thai Mango Salad. $4.90
Personally, I don't normally eat this because the mango tend to be too sour for my liking. (P.s I've sweet tooth.) But surprisingly, this was acceptable. It wasn't too sour, it also wasn't too sweet. And it's spicy enough! 

Thai Green Chicken Curry. $7.90
I think this goes well with white rice. If you drink it just by itself, you'll probably find that the coconut milk taste is pretty strong. But overall, it's nice! You can choose to have the curry with chicken, pork or seafood. 

Thai Clear Tom Yam Seafood Soup. $5.90
You see the green veggie, 香菜 aka Coriander aka Cilantro aka Chinese Parsley aka Dhania? 


Yeah lah, that veggie!
So if you dislike it just like I do, you wouldn't like this soup. Because the taste of this veggie is really strong!!! Yes, I tried to gei kiang and swallow the soup down without tasting it (if you can imagine HAHAHAHA), I end up chocking because the spice was.... BOOMZ. My throat started burning after that lol. Serve me right. But overall, it was not bad. Can try if you don't mind the veggie taste. (:

The next day went back shs for Teacher's Day Celebration! It was really good to catch up with the teachers and old friends. Really miss shs. Really must thank this school, the teachers, the friends for making me who I am today.

Clarence, Mr Liu, Kim Meng, Justin.

Xueting, Pris, Me, Cole, Mr Liu.
(It really wasn't easy to handle a bunch of kids like us, but he still did it! And he simply made us go awww when he said he still preferred our class than his current form class. ^^ Looking back, actually the 4 of us made life hard for many teachers. LOL. We're the forever-going-toilet-to-slack aka gossip queens gang. HAHAHAHAHA)

So I got hold of Cole's phone and ........
Justin like a cute only ah. HAHAHA



Yihui! My NP junior and also currently a student in Mr Liu's form class!
 
Omg Justin looks like some cheeko. HAHAHAHA


 
And then people started obstructing us camwhoring. TSK.

LOL AT MY EPIC FACE. 

 


Kim Meng, Justin, Xueting, Cole, Me, Pris, Mrs Lim.
(My favourite E-Maths teacherrrr! And she's like the prettiest and hottest teacher in shs!!! <3)

Me, Mrs Wong, Pris.
Our sec 3 term 1-2 form teacher before Mr Liu took over. She's like a mother to me. I remember how she will talk to me and encourage me to study harder because she saw my terrible results, and how she'll keep praising me on excelling in NP. I love you, Mrs Wong.

Yi Qi and me!
LOL idk why we were holding onto the balloons! (Pris made us do so! HAHAHAHAHA)
I was quite upset that day because we reached school late and missed his performance. NOOOOOOOOOOOO! )': But heard from others that their performance was cool and cute. SAD IS ME.

Pris, Me, Qi, Yang! 
SWC without Wes. I feel like this clique is starting to drift apart. ): With the girls in poly and the guys in sec 5, it's quite hard to organise a day out or something. I hope I get to spend mooncake festival with them again this year, just like how we did it 2 years ago....

我的 bff.

Justin, 我的 super tall asshole brother!

And then I went back to RP for exams! 

Omg I damn blur sia. The day before, I thought my exam venue was in W34J, but when I went in I didn't see my name on the name list, thankfully the faci is nice to help me check where my exam venue was at W35Q. Then the next day, I thought my class was at W15Q, but Yiting was like, "Eh are you sure you're in W15Q or not. I see your name and your picture on the name list in my class eh!" (Which was W14J) LOL mixed us the 2 days class venues. hehehehe! But yay same class as Yiting! Side by side somemore, fated. I think we were damn noisy because we kept laughing. That was because we realised that our EZlink pictures look alike, so we were saying that we are long lost sisters. HAHAHA. 

After exams, went Serangoon and meet Pris and Cole. We went Ice Cube Cafe for a snack/lunch before Justin came and join us.
   
 Waffles and some horlick ice cream with Maple Syrup. 
It was FANTASIC. 
You all should try it too! But try to go between 4pm to 7pm to enjoy Student Special at only SERANGOON outlet!

11 Kensington Park Road
Serangoon Garden Estate
Singapore 557263

For those of you who know where Chomp Chomp is, it is located diagonally opposite of the famous eatery, along the same row of 7 Eleven.
 
Monday to Thursday: 4pm – 1am
Friday to Saturday: 4pm - 2am
Sunday & Public Holidays: 2pm – 1am

Last kitchen order is 15mins before closing!

Well, there are also other special offers applicable only at the BEDOK outlet.

21 Bedok North St 1
(Inside Bedok Public Library)
Singapore 469659

Monday to Sunday: 10am – 9pm
Close on Public Holiday



We were being public nuisance (as usual), well but thankfully there were only the 4 of us, plus the only working crew. Cole showed me her derp face and I thought it was funny so I tried it to and they kept laughing. So I took Cole's phone as mirror to see how my derp face look like. Then that Pris go snap a shot and sent on our clique WA chat group and that bastard Justin kept showing me the picture on his tablet. 



Some examples of derp face. 
BUT DON'T WORRY MINE NOT AS..... WEIRD AS THIS. HAHAHAHAHA

Chomp Chomp with them plus Xueting and Kimmeng!

BBQ Chicken.

Oyster Egg.
(I love Oyster Egg, without oysters. HAHAHAHAH)

Round 1 of Stingray.

Our ultra big sugarcane drinks. 

Chickeng and Pork Satay. And Satay Rice. (Is there another name for it?)

Rojak with extra Youtiao.

Round 2 of Stingray.
(Different shop)

 
Justin's MASTER ARTPIECE. Youtiao stuffed with veggie, satay sauce. HAHAHAHAHA

The bus ride to Serangoon MRT was damn awkward. We were talking and everybody got to high so we talked and laughed louder until this uncle glared at us and gave us the dafug face. So we were like whispering all the way. Why am I not surprised. Hahahahaha

Had some girls time at Rubi, because Xueting wanted to get new shoes. I miss them soooooooo much!

Went home, bathed and did some revision for Maths before heading to bed.

Maths was insane. After our paper, it was raining so the BITCH YO clique had to take a bus to CWP and then had lunch  at Hot Tomato.

Mushroom Soup + Garlic Bread. 
We top up $2.50 for this. (With a cup of drink.)

Fish & Chips. $8.90
My all time favourite.

After lunch, headed home before heading out for dinner at 日本村 with the famz.

And frankly speaking, their standard dropped drastically. I would prefer Sakae Sushi then 日本村 now.

Some Chickeng Teriyaki Rice that I kopped from Zheng. 

Didn't eat too much because of the late lunch...
And obviously I was damn hungry in the middle of the night. HAIZ.

LAI SELFIE TIME. HEHE
     

 
Saturday, went shopping with Ely!

Of course, manged to get cheap loots yayyyyyy!
Spent like 31 bucks on 8 pieces of clothes? Double happiness. Yayyyyyy!

 

AHHHHH MOONCAKE FESTIVAL IS REACHINGGGGGGGGG!!!!



Lepaked at the park after that. 
Talked about days in NPCC. Annual Camps, ATC, STC, Competitions, batchmates, seniors, juniors, basically everything.






Oh gosh, my nose is like a running tap now. )':

I DON'T WANNA BE SICKKKKKKK.

Shall sleep soon and I'll be fine tomorrow. Hopefully.

Goodnight and Sweet Dreams.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment