Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

A Thousand Years



Today's paper was good. Yup, but it was quite tricky. I hope there aren't lots of smartass people otherwise the bell curve will go up. ): hahahahahaha I'm so selfish omg. ><

Starting work next week! Went down to check out the environment and the cafe and it was good! It's gonna be a good, relaxing job! ^^ So basically, I'll be working at a newly opened cafe in this condo at Upper East Coast Rd. And the best part is that they sell healthy food! (I hope I'll eat healthier after working here. hehehehe) And my bosses are this young couple, and they are really friendly. I feel that I'll clique well with them. :b According to them, the residents there are mainly angmohsssssss. (Please let there be young ones. :x HAHAHAHA) My sixth sense tells me that I'll be enjoying my job there. WISH ME LUCK.

COGNITIVE tomorrowww! Wish me the best of luck! :x





No comments:

Post a Comment