Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Airplane mode

I finally found out what's useful about the airplane mode today....

When you're feeling so annoyed and upset over everyone and everything, that's when it comes into good use. Today, or I would say yesterday, after dinner, my stomach started to hurts really badly, and then it moved to my chest before moving back to my stomach. Every step I took was simply unbearable. I really felt like just cuddling into a ball and sleep. Plus people were not replying to my texts, and I became really angsty. So when they finally replied, I had no mood to reply at all because I knew I was going to be reply with expressionless or sarcastic replies. So I decided to block myself from everybody by switching my airplane mood on.

I guess it's kind of working. At least I feel least annoyed now, but the stomach pain is still there. )': Just wanna sleep it off.......

No comments:

Post a Comment