Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pervert17

Le ♥ ne ment jamais!

Alohahahahahahahaha!

UT 3 is tomorrow and I'm so not prepareddddddd!!!! Oh my tian, I honestly don't feel scared or anything now. But tomorrow, 10.55am, I'll be freaking out and idk, panicking? Arghhhhh I hope the paper won't be too tough.

Anyways, went Tassri's house today for Raya and his birthday party. His mum cooks really good and nice food! Yummmmmmy! Didn't go for long because I wanted to go Ahma's house since I didn't go last week. Yup! I went with Pris and Xiyaaaa. (:

Ahma fried dumplings today YAYYYY! I should really learn cooking from her. (: Had a mini camwhore session on daddy's car when they went to the library. (p.s: I AM SO NOT A READING PERSON.) Teehee, can't wait to get my driving license next yearrrrr!

Okay, I should sleep soon. Otherwise tomorrow morning cannot wake up, I hosehliao ah. Ending off with some pictures from earlier today. :b

GOODNIGHT AND SWEET DREAMS!




Loving my PERVERT17 teeshirt! - A little hint about myself. (According to my friends. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

No comments:

Post a Comment